Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am the next American Idol!

Not really. I am just writing this while I watch American Idol...  Allison is really good! The girl who sang HEART!!! OMG-she is only 16.

Anywhoo- I tried to post earlier today, but I was SWAMPED at work. Sooooo, here I am. Not much to post about today (how many times can I say post in this...post? I am a loser.)

I have been keeping a little notebook with me at all times to jot down post (omg-stop) ideas. I have them all in the down and just need to get them organized.  This guy in AI right now is smokin hot...

I have been reading a lot about Twitter lately. What is it? Just a place to write your random thoughts for people to see? Dang-hot AI guy is married... I think it like your status updates on Facebook. I also think your goal is to have people "follow" you. Why would anyone want to see your random thoughts? This intrigues me. I might have to do some more research...

P.S. Paula-lay off the pills.

P.S.S. I think Simon and I would get along. Maybe we could be best friends...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *hjkjj