Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Biggest Loser ROCKS

Just chilln' here on the couch watching The Biggest Loser. This is the most inspirational show EVER! I used to have my weigh-ins scheduled on Tuesdays so I could feel the success as the contestants do. Now I am weighing in on Thursdays. I weigh in at my house after I get out of the shower in the morning-naked as a jaybird-because I do not want 3 extra pounds of clothes messn' up my game. So far-down 6.8 from my highest weight!!!! Goal is to get down to the last 3.2 lbs by March 1st!!!! I will have to buckle down and really work but I think I can do it.

Hey, speaking of goals- lets see what I actually accomplished on my weekend to-do list...

  1. Re-grout bathtub-DONE! How nice it is to take a bath in non-grossness.
  2. Touch up paint in bathroom.
  3. Hang new paper shade in den. ATTEMPTED-after being stores at Mom's house for oh, say-4 years, it was a little worse for wear. Could have been salvaged but got fed up with it and promptly threw away.
  4. Hook up new printer and crank out prototypes for new Etsy shop-DONE! Perfect in every way...
  5. Cook Roast.-DONE! Delish.
  6. Vacuum, sweep, dust...-DONE! However when you live in an old house like me this will always be a re-occurring chore.
  7. Contributing more to my inspiration notebook.-DONE! Added about 20 more pages...
  8. Get more organized.-STARTED-in my craft room.
  9. Clean out car. And trunk.
All in all it was a pretty productive weekend.

P.S.  I bought a new diffuser tonight at Ulta. Maybe it will help me tame my wild, crazy hair.

P.S.S. I am wearing a really cute outfit tomorrow that incorporates my work and I am really excited!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! You've done soo good! I'm working on that scaleback AL thing, and I've only lost one pound. Which means I have to lose 9 by March 14th! Yikes! But I do agree, Biggest Loser does motivate you!