Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boo

I wish I could start today over. I forgot I had my allergy shot this morning and got to work thinking "I am forgetting something really important" and sure enough, checked my calendar and there it was. Plain as day. ALLERGY SHOT 8:00 am. Crap. Now I have to reschedule.

I woke up late-like usual- and rushed to get ready, resulting in a stoopid lookin' outfit. I look like a 3rd grader. I mean, I have cute clothes, but sometimes I put them together in a gross way. Ugh. I have every intention of waking up early everyday. My alarm clock is set for 5:30 every morning-except weekends-AND I even put it across my room so I have to GET OUT OF BED to turn in off. But what do I do? Snooze. For an hour. Damnit. Why?!!!!!! I am fully awake when it goes off, so why do I get back in bed? Well today, I was having a dream that they made my FAVORITE book series (Outlander) into a movie and I wanted to see where it left off. Yes, I can wake up and go back to sleep and pick up where the dream stopped. Jealous?

Oh yeah, I weighed this morning and I am up 0.6 lbs. Damn. The sad part? When I was eating Chick-fil-a last night and drinking a Dr. Pepper (real-not diet) I said, "I am going to be mad at myself tomorrow when I weigh in". UGH!!!!!

I guess I need to realize that I am in control of my choices. I make the choice to hit snooze every morning-resulting in stoopid outfits, gross breakfasts, and bad hair. I also make the choice to eat what I do. I could have very well walked past Chick-fil-a, gone home and had something CORE.

But really, who can pass up waffle fries?

No comments: