Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF


Thank goodness it is Friday! The weather this weekend here in Bama is supposed to be B. E. UTIFUL! Perfect for lots of little jobs I would like to get done around the house. Here is a list of things I am looking forward to completing this weekend.

  1. Re-grout the bathtub.
  2. Touch up paint in the bathroom.
  3. Hanging my new paper shade in the living room.
  4. Hook up my new printer and crank out some prototypes for my Etsy shop.
  5. Cook a roast.
  6. Vacuum, dust, sweep...
  7. Contributing more to my inspiration notebook.
  8. A little more organizing.
  9. Clean out my car. And trunk.
Oh, and I think I need this set of tools. What girl doesn't LOVE pink tools! Maybe they can be a Valentines Day present from someone special...

2 comments:

CAC said...

That tool set looks like it costs more than $25 miss thang

Anonymous said...

I have a tool set just like that one, although, I don't ever use it! Jonathan finds every excuse to use his own tools!

Come visit us!!!!