Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An organized life...



I have just purchased the Smart Date Set/Planner from Russell & Hazel. Better yet, I got it ON SALE at a local office supply store. I don't know what I did right, but I have had really good shopping karma this week. More on the other good buys in a later post...

ANYWAYS, back to the planner: It is beautiful. I choose the lime color ( it looks more yellow to me) partly because it is rainy and gross here and it made me think of sunshine. I love this stuff! You choose a 3-ring binder color then mix and match what you want to put in there. I choose the month at a glance pages, notebook pages, colored dividers, paper pockets, Smart date A-Z tabs and the contact pages! ( I know, it sound out of control BUT it was all 30% off. I got everything for 60 bucks!) Oh I am going to be in heaven organizing every aspect of life.

Now, if I could just get started on organizing my spare bedroom/guest room/office...

2 comments:

Reese said...

I love you Katie...but don't you prefer organized chaos??? Did I spell that right?

arre said...

hi - i just discovered your blog and am loving it! you are fun. so, i WANT the organizer, refuse to buy it for a million dollars online and live in a tiny town, so - i am wondering what office supply store you found it at...