Thursday, January 31, 2008

Freelance Jobs



After graduating with a degree in Graphic Design and taking a job that has NOTHING to do with GD, I am able to do some freelance work around town after work and on the weekends.... Here is a little something I worked on last night for one of my good friends and fellow creative spirit, MCD. He is planning a wedding coming up and asked me to "cook up some design Jumbalya" (I thought this was appropriate considering the groom is from New Orleans). These will hang outside of the Reception hall. With MCD's direction, here is what I came up with. Color are subject to change. but I would LOVE know what you think!

1 comment:

My Notting Hill said...

really like it - on close-up I could see the 2 cupids. I think it will leave an impression with the wedding guests,