Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cupcakes!




Cupcakes! by Elinor Klivans. $16.95 at Barnes and Noble.

I think this might be the most fabulous book I have ever seen. I saw it in Barnes &  Noble (my home away from home) before Christmas and never bought it. I am seriously thinking about purchasing it with a sweet little B&N gift card that ended up in my stocking. Really, who doesn't like cupcakes?! My bff "C" makes cupcakes EVERY time we cook out at her house and for everyones birthday. What is not to like? I like any food that is "mini", mini cheeseburgers, mini hot-dogs, mini muffins.... And that is really what cupcakes are, mini cakes. I like to make cupcakes and not put any icing on them so that are like little sweet muffins! If you love cupcakes as much as my bff "C" and I do then you should check out this delicious little blog!

No comments: