Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday...

I meant to post yesterday to tell all of you about my wonderful weekend in NEW ORLEANS, however, the day got away from me and before you know it I was hitting snooze on my alarm this morning...



I will be posting more about my little "surprise" trip tomorrow...








Tonight, I am SUPER EXCITED because I am starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! You all know my slight obsession with The Biggest Loser (which just so happens to come on tonight), right? Well, low and behold I was flipping through my On Demand Exercise TV and landed...JACKPOT. If anyone can get my but in gear it is none other that the hard-ass, don't give a damn if you are going to throw up, you better WORK-Jillian Michaels. She is one tough cookie ladies and gents...and puppies. (Hey, you never know who reads this.)



So, that being said, I proceeded to check this whole 30 Day shred thing out while I sat on my couch, eating Chick-fil-a (I know, not CORE, wha-wha-wha-I was STARVING with nothing in the fridge except for beef bouon-gross). After watching this kick ass cardio/strength training awesomeness that was happening on my TV, I think I am up for the challenge. I also think it will help me drop the last 10lbs of Mexican food and beer I have been lugging around for say the past 4 years.



I will keep you all updated on my progress... if I don't drop dead while jumping imaginary rope.

***Update***
Jillian Michaels kicked. my. ass.

I woke up this morning thinking "WOW, I must be in better shape than I thought because I am TOTALLY not sore." Fast forward to about an hour ago when I almost fell down the steps at work due to my shaky legs. I can barely raise my hands over my head.

Is it okay to take a day off when you are sore?

3 comments:

Lola and Riley said...

good luck! maybe you could incorporate your yoga booty ballet into your routine. I love those funky sweet moves. swimsuit season here we come!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bought it a month ago, and it totally kicked my ass too! Haven't used it since! Probably going to get back into it after tax season....
I do LOVE LOVE LOVE biggest loser!
I like to go to the gym at 7:00 on tuesday nights and work out with them! :)