Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pottery Barn?!?

Seriously?! Props to you Pottery Barn. All of the colors, patterns, EVERYTHING rocks! I got tired of the same old stripes and check. You have really stepped up your game. Now, if only I had the money to buy everything and re-decorate my house...



This scene makes me really happy:)

This would look BAD ASS in my new office/art room. I am going with black and white theme... However, this might compete with the curtains I hung up but you know what that means, NEW curtains!

A graphic designer's dream pillow.



How can you not be ready for summer by looking at this!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I.- I totally stuck about a million little post-it flags in my new Pottery Barn magazine just LAST NIGHT... including those awesome colorful rugs, one of which I am quite sure would look awesome in my kitchen! We must be two munchkins cut from the same cloth... Who says you don't meet your soulmate when you're three? (or however old we were) hehe

Allison