Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am walking on sunshine!

Literally! I picked up these cute little bundles of sunshine by Isaac Mizrahi at Target last night. OK, I only went in there to get some small hand weights.....(who am I kidding, they will probably sit in the drawer with all of the other exercise equipment I own and laugh at me while I attempt to master the art of Yoga) I strolled down the shoe isle just to look and these pretty little things were staring at me from their box on the bottom shelf. I looked around and they were the only yellow pair to be found, and they were also a 5 1/2, just my size! It was fate. It was almost like they were the last puppy at the pound, staring up at me with those sad eyes... Don't worry, I took them home with me where they slept next to my bed.

Isaac Mizrahi has completely changed the look and feel of Target's clothes. He does really great, classic, cool and sophisticated stuff for the average gal, like myself . I am a sucker for good lines and solid colors, with a little bit of fun thrown in the mix every now and then. I swear, owe half of my closet to Mr. Mizrahi. Keep up the good work you D.I.V.A.!

Does any one remember the Isaac Mizrahi Show from E!? It was fabulous!!!!!

1 comment:

Swistle said...

That was OBVIOUSLY fate. I mean, what were you supposed to do? LEAVE them there? I THINK NOT.