Thursday, April 17, 2008

If You Can't Duck It...



As I was snooping around on Etsy: the Storque this morning I came across this lovely photo of duck tape. Who knew it came in all of these fantastic colors?!
I went to high school with a guy who always had duck tape with him. In his car. In his back pack. In his lunch-box. It was very strange. Anyways, his motto in life, if you can't tell from the title of this post was "If you can't duck it, f*ck it". Simple, yet surprisingly deep for a young country boy. I thought duck tape came in 2 colors, silver and camouflage.
My sister could have used the dark green duck tape when her window of her piece of shit car fell down and she had to tape it back up with silver duck tape. Ghetto.




There is actually a contest called Stuck at Prom where contestants make their own prom dress from nothing but Duck Tape! This sh*t is crazy yall!


No comments: